Below are links for various stat, math, epi, pubmed, vetmed software, journal and course information.
- BMC Ecology - open access, peer reviewed articles on environmental, behavioral and population ecology, as well as biodiversity of plants, animals and microbes.
- Environment UK - water quality data provided by Environment Agency, UK.
- EPA - Air quality data provided by the United States Environmental Protection Agency.
- EpiInfo - Software for Epidemiological Analysis.
- FWS - Fish & Wildlife News and Feature Stories.
- International Society for Clinical Biostatistics - Biostatistical principles and methodology used in clinical research.
- International Association for Statistical Computing - service offered by the International Statistical Institute, the Netherlands.
- Journal of the American Veterinary Medical Association - a research journal published online.
- Mathematics courses - Online - MIT featured Mathematics courses online.
- MEDLIB – United States National Library of Medicine.
- MedStats – A discussion group for medical statisticians.
- MATH_Topics – Monthly essays on mathematical topics from the AMS.
- Nature– Information on Nature and Nature related journals.
- NOAA – National Oceanic and Atmospheric Information.
- Pacific Institute for the Mathematical Sciences - Pacific Institute for the Mathematical Sciences.
- Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences - Papers published online.
- PubMed National Library of Medicine - developed by the National Center for Biotechnology Information.
- Society for Industrial and Applied Mathematics
- Statistical Software Tutorials - hosted by Rollins School of Public Health, Emory University, Georgia.
- TeachEpi – A website for teaching and learning about epidemiology.
- UK Air Information Resource - air quality data archive provided by Department for Environment Food and Rural Affairs, UK.
- USGS - United States Geological Survey website.
- USGS Water Quality - Water Quality data provided by the US Geological Survey.
- Water Quality Portal - sponsored by the US Geological Survey (USGS), the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and the National Water Quality Monitoring Council (NWQMC).
Additional Links of Interest
AIRdata provides an extensive collection of air pollution data.
BioMed Central contains many recent 'Biology and Medicine' articles, UK based.
Epidemiolog.Net includes 'Understanding the Fundamentals of Epidemiology' - an evolving text.
Statistical Software – Jam-packed listing of various statistical software.
MedBioWorld 35,000 links to journals, associations and databases.
StatPrimer - An online instructional manual for a brief introduction to statistics.
EpiInfo - Data Analysis.
ScienceOpen - Open access to many science articles.
International Journal of Medical Sciences
Journal of Data Science
Journal of Pharmacy & Pharmaceutical Sciences - A Publication of the Canadian Society for Pharmaceutical Sciences.
Journal of Statistical Software
British Medical Journal
Journal of Official Statistics - Statistical Methodology and Applications
Interstat - Statistics on the Internet
Free Medical Journals
Free Online Full-text articles
Directory of Open Access Journals – 2500+ journals in the directory
Online Proceedings Library Archive – presented by Cambridge Core.
Science Proceedings – online journal publishing articles pertaining to biomedicine, chemical, engineering and other sciences.
Coursera from courses to degrees offered 100% online (many free courses offered from many Universities worldwide.
Open Yale Courses – Free online courses offered at Yale University.
Open Courseware Consortium – High level quality Educational Material (University).
University Lectures (Mathematics) – LectureFox offers free university math lectures from institutions such as MIT, UCLA, San Francisco etc.
Webcast - UC Berkeley – Podcasts and Webcasts of UC Berkeley current and archived courses.
MIT Courses – Audio/Video course offered online for free from MIT.